Hi. I’m Carl. I tutor English. Students call me “Mando,” “Teacher Charlie”, or “Sensei” . We talk and learn at your office, a cafe, or at your home.
We use Kakao. I send you customized “Session Notes” Voice Overs, Videos, Images and Links, there–for you to learn. Learn English with me, because:
- I have eighteen years of intercultural experience.
- I was fifteen years in South Korea.
- I visited Japan many times.
- I have a method that is very much original and amazingly helpful, called Rhythmomnumonics, which helps you remember clauses, phrases and sentences without grammar (but I teach that, too).
- Students, parents and educators say I am:
- a good conversationalist
I help you with:
- inspire you to learn!
- I make custom lessons for you….
I am multi-cultural–especially regarding Asia and America (and I have lived in these places).
I use original methods to assist your progress. I offer:
- voice skills (I’m a voice actor and comic)
- listening skills ( I have near-perfect pitch)
- drawing skills (I’m an artist)
- I even even write upside-down (this allows me to transcribe notes for you from across the table, so you can read as I teach you.
- I am familiar with basic Korean and some Japanese
- I focus our lessons on your speech and culture.
- I teach you the culture of English-speaking locales, so;
- You you can learn the language comfortably and naturally.
The advice and attention I give you alone will build your skills if you listen to me.
I look forward to helping you.
Call: (516) 655 – 2478. I use Kakao and Line.
Dear Visitor, I apologize for the ads on this page. I have nothing to do with them. they are here because WordPress wants to get money out of me to take them away. I won’t indulge them.